12/08/2009

Family Ties



I took these three pictures when we were all home for Thanksgiving and I was really happy with how they came out. The sun was perfect and they were all sitting in the little chairs so I got a nice angle. I particularly like the one of Kate at the top. She is my favorite niece after Ani to photograph. I think that Jess is probably going to be more attractive in person but Kate is more interesting in pictures.



I so miss having Kate around. She is just such a fun and quirky kid. She is only 7 but she has the most advanced sense of irony and sarcasm, far superior to most adults I know, including her parents. It will be nice to have all of them here for a few weeks over the Holiday and we are going to plan on going down to see them over Mike's spring break too.







One of my cousins bought the Oreo Glam scarf that she saw on my Etsy shop last month. She wore it to Thanksgiving and this is the only shot I could find of her here. She has been wearing it all around town and becoming quite the promoter of my shop. Beth is always so well put together and attractive that I couldn't ask for a better representative. She had it on at a boutique last week and the owner complimented her on it and asked her were she got it. Beth talked to her about me and got information for me to contact the woman. It's definitely something for me to consider. I really want to get into some boutiques next year and it's always nice to have someone already know of you and be interested in your work rather than going in cold. It's all about the family ties today I guess.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love all of the pictures... you are right, the angle of the sunlight was just perfect for pictures! And your cousin looks great in the scarf!

Ann said...

Love the pictures of your nieces, great angle. How wonderful you have the perfect model for your scarves. Although I dare to say I think your scarves speak for themselves.

Lin said...

Aw, the girls are all lovely. I'm glad that you will have some fun times with them over the holidays! I can't wait for the stories and the photos. Have FUN!

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD