8/17/2010

Handmade Back to School 2




Yesterday I shared some of my favorites from my Handmade Back to School treasury. Today I want to share a few more that I think are both cute and practical. I read an article yesterday about how some school supply lists are getting a bit out of control. Some schools are even requesting kids bring in toilet paper and trash bags. Who wouldn't want to brighten up their school supply list with a few handmade creations to add that one of a kind style to their locker.

Every kid should have their own unique lunch bag with a squirrel or some other pattern from Julie Meyer's shop full of Insulated Lunch Bags and Eco-Friendly Reusable Bags. Or how about that very retro Eclectic pencil holder from Glitter Bits.

What strange requests have your kids come home with on their school supply lists?

2 comments:

Ann said...

Thankfully I don't have kids in school any longer. That seems like a bit much asking them to bring in toilet paper and garbage bags. Aren't our tax dollars supposed to pay for that?
I love those reusable lunch bags.

elsie said...

squirrel lunch bag - I sooooo want it for me...

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD