11/03/2010

Bag It Up

So I finally made my purchase for my new winter bag. I actually went with one that was not part of my post yesterday. I ended up with the Skull Tote in Damask and Paisley by Moka Designs . I really love the rich red and browns and there are a total of 8 pockets and tons of room inside which is what sold me.

I'm sure I will be buying from the sellers in my post from yesterday in the future as I am such a purse slut. I am always shopping around and rarely go back to the same seller twice. Mike says I have a serious bag problem. When I told him I was shopping for my winter bag he asked if that meant I was going to get rid of some of my previous ones. He said "why don't you pass some of your other handmade bags on so that someone else can enjoy them?"

This really got me thinking and I have a giveaway planned that I will be announcing later this week. If you like handmade goodies you should definitely stay tuned for this one.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Very nice choice. Love the colors.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That's beautiful, fabulous choice. I will have to check this vendor out, thank you!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

oooh I love it! Great choice! (and my word verification is gothi LOL)

Anonymous said...

what a cool bag! Great find!
I hope your giveaway is another one of those mass ones, if it is...count me in!

Duni said...

One can never have too many bags :)
I like the swirly brown fabric she used for the straps and the patch. I checked out her shop and the one I really like is the green butterfly one. Very pretty!

Lenox Knits said...

I just don't have the time or energy right now to host one of my big giveaways but when I do I will def let you know Lisa!

Anonymous said...

That's a really interesting idea!! Purse pass it ons. I like it:) Good pick on your new bag too.

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD