9 hours ago
I've been tagged twice this week and since I had nothing else planned for the day I figured why not. The Creative Queen and Joyuna both tagged me and if you haven't checked out these creative ladies you really should. It is a rather contemplative tag which I like, so here goes.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. My summer vacation to New Orleans and our cruise to hopefully Mexico.
2. My road trip with Leslie to the World's Longest Yard Sale in August.
3. Not having to cook this summer, since Mike will be off work he picks up the slack.
4.Visiting Uncle Jack in June.
5. Taking Kai and Ani back to the farm in July.
6. Doing the Strange Folks Festival again in September.
7. Going back to the Roller Derby.
8. Taking a photography class.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Slept in since it was my late day at work.
2. Ate lunch at my desk while blog surfing.
3. Ate chocolate gelato for dessert, yum.
4. Knitted a bright yellow scarflette in my new fav Chilean cotton, in a cool honeycomb pattern.
5. Watched the last two episodes of Chuck on DVR while knitting.
6. Posted on my blog and did my daily drops on entrecard.
7. Gave a presentation to nursing students in a room I was unfamiliar with, totally not my fav part of the job.
8. Had appointments with students all afternoon.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Have the patience to knit sweaters, this was Joy's answer but I totally agree.
2. Draw and/or paint.
3. Quit my job and focus on my business.
4. Keep the weight off for good.
5. Decide whether we want a family or not.
6. Go off my antidepressants without a relapse.
7. Be more organized.
8. Spend more time with the girls before they move.
This one has been floating around for the past few weeks and I can't remember whose done it and who hasn't. If you haven't and would like to play along please consider yourself tagged!