9/19/2008

Wiggle Room



I have been meaning to publicly declare my love for the Etsy seller http://www.wiggleperfume.etsy.com/. Wiggle sells bath and body products with a very feminine mystique. I love what she says in her shop announcement:


"The wiggle is about pushing back against the notion that all our parts are meant to be hard and flat and angular. It's about realizing how much power there is to be found in the curvy jiggly bits. It's about spending less time in the gym and more time in the bedroom. It's about relaxing and letting the good outweigh the bad. Rock what ya got!"


This really could be the foundation for a revolution. I don't know if Wiggle realizes the power in those words, but I have a feeling that she does. Speaking as one with her fair share of curvy jiggly bits it is so refreshing to have someone celebrating them rather than trying to hide them.


Not only does Wiggle have a philosophy that I can be excited about but she has products that are absolutely amazing. My favorite is her Hair Polish that has a rich blend of exotic sounding oils. I don't know how she does it but it somehow adds just the right amount of polish and shine without the weight of most hair products. I have pretty thick hair for a blond and it is perpetually wavy/frizzy depending on the humidity. I have been using it for the past few months through a particularly wet summer and I have had fewer bad hair days than I can ever remember.


I'm definitely a low maintenance kind of gal and her products fits into my beauty routine perfectly. I generally take a shower at night and let my hair air dry. I wake up in the a.m. brush it out, sometimes pull it back and sometimes let it hang. The hair polish makes my hair look and feel natural without the weight and crispiness of a gel or mouse. Her sugar scrub has just the right amount of scrubiness without roughing up my skin. It leaves my skin feeling exfoliated and soft.



She also has some rich perfumes I can't wait to try. The only scent I've tried so far is her Stinky Pirate which is an amazingly earthy blend of mango and patchouli. I love how her photos set a mood and seem to capture a real moment in time. She is an Etsy seller to watch for sure.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Another Wiggle lover!
We are devotees of her Little 5 and Remedy scents...and I want to try the rest of them!

Dawn Emmett said...

I cannot wait to check this shop out!

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD