10/13/2008

Restocking in Progress



I finally feel like I've started to regain control of my Etsy shop. I hadn't taken pictures in so long I was feeling guilty and overwhelmed by the idea. I spent all weekend working on it. It was a perfect fall weekend with decent sunlight and reasonably cool temps. I set my table up out on the sun porch and had it.

I'm starting to feel more one with my Canon. I still mostly just used the Auto setting with a lot of Macro shots for closeup. I think they came out pretty well. I doctored them up all afternoon yesterday with the free software from Canon and I think I'm starting to get a handle on it. I'll probably just list a few items every day and let some other things expire off that have been around forever.

I'm also thinking about running a sale on all my hair accessories. I'm thinking of putting them at 40% or something like that. I'm debating whether I just want to do a Saturday Night Special or have a week long sale. I'm ready to clear out some of that inventory. Let me know if you have any suggestions for getting the word out about sales.

My brother sent me an e-mail saying he was bored and read my blog one night, and that it was the most yarn obsessed, lame thing he'd ever seen. I told him I didn't think he was my target reader but I thought that was pretty funny. When I told my husband he said, "welcome to my world."

4 comments:

manchester fat acceptance said...

i love your photos! they look so cool... make me wanna buy stuff!

Gray Eyed Scorpio said...

The stitch detail is very clear to see. (I predict/hope that will increase online sales.)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

The men in our life just don't understand. LOL And your photos look great :)

Anonymous said...

Your photos look great! I bought a new camera in July and still use the auto setting. I need to learn how to use all the bells and whistles one day....

Julie

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD