10/14/2008

My little Muse


Unfortunately I don’t have a model available for me to photograph my scarves to show them to their best potential. I make do by using the body torsos I got from Ebay, 2 for like $25. I have definitely gotten my money’s worth out of them, can you imagine what I would have paid Heidi Klum this weekend to model for 2 days straight. I also love the glass head my friend Tif rescued for me from one of her hoarders basements. He shows off my scarflettes really well and takes a fun quirky photo.


I had my little niece A. over last night for one of our crafting play dates. I got her to do a little photo shoot while the sun was still up. I took close to a 100 shots and got about 10 I really like and will probably use. She is a little diva and loves to ham it up so it was no problem getting good shots of her but it was more difficult to get a good shot of both her and the scarf. I kept telling her it’s good of you but I can’t see the scarf. My only fear is that someone will think it is a little girl scarf and not for them. I can’t wait until she gets a little older because she really will be the perfect model then.


She loves to “help” me with my business and we always have a good time. I’m thinking about bringing her for one day of my Lindbergh show as my little salesperson. I don’t know how anyone could say no to her. My only fear is she will lose interest and start distracting me about half way through. We’ll see if she can help to get me to my goal for the show season. She has been eying more than a few items that I could “pay” her with.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is an adorable model!!

Anonymous said...

I agree-a VERY adorable model. My daughter and niece are the same way about photos!

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD