1/31/2009

Top Droppers

Today is top dropper day so let me take a moment to say thanks to all my entrecard buddies. Of all the promotional tools I have discovered the last 6 months entrecard is by far my favorite, and it is because of you guys. I love all my droppers, even the ones who just drive in and out. To those of you who stick around and leave a comment once and awhile I hope to return the favor as much as possible. I hope you will take a few minutes to check out these awesome blogs and if they aren't on your regular dropping route then they really should be:


My gypsygoods
: Life, creative moments, saving money, nature, eco-friendly tips. Supporting the handmade community

Alteredevents: My Unique Altered Accessories Costume Fantasy Shop Blog for special events. *Supporting the Handmade Community one click at a time.

Silver Sachet: A wonderful online shop that sells fine quality .925 Sterling Silver jewelry. Rings, earrings, bracelets, chains, necklaces, bangles, and more.

jealousydesign: unique Swedish jewelry and design elements

More Than Sew So: Crafts, hobbies, this, that and everything in between.

time2cre8: beadweaving, art, stationery, and all kinds of things!

A Rose By Name: the beadweaving process, jewelry, art, ideas.

Kitchen Retro: What do strange retro ads, bizarre old recipes, and all manner of retro stuff have in common? They are weird and funny, that's what - come and have a laugh or two at them!

Tialey Vintage Clothing: The happenings of running an online business, information about vintage clothing and handmade items, updates of new items on Tialey Vintage and everyday musings.

The Frugal Housewife: The Frugal Housewife blogs about her family's journey into frugal living.

No comments:

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD