12/13/2008

Blog Reader's Special Offer




In honor of the scarflette above being featured in the expedited shipping Gift Guides on Etsy I'm going to give my blog readers a little special shipping deal. If you spend at least $20 in my shop until Monday night at 9:00 p.m., let's say Central time since that's my territory, I'll upgrade you to priority shipping for free. I'll also throw in a free gift, a wristcuff or headband of my choosing, if you have a preference between the two please let me know. Just put a little note in the message to seller when you check out through Etsy letting me know that you are a blog reader. I can't promise you will have it by Christmas but I will do my part and get it to the post office right away.

I got a few pics taken this afternoon despite the wind knocking down my mannequins every 30 seconds. I will be posting this scarf tomorrow. It is one of my new favorites. It's the same yarn from the Lindbergh show vest. Since I didn't make the sleeves I had more than enough yarn left to make this beauty. Hopefully I'll recoup some of my yarn cost. Noro Kurayan costs a fortune but it is some of the prettiest yarn ever made.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yeah!! that you are being featured in the gift guides..You deserve it, your work is beautiful!

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD