12/01/2008

Big Ass Indie Art and Craft Show

So I have everything all packed and ready to schlep downtown to the Mad Art Gallery tonight. I'm kind of bummed that I will have to take down my Etsy shop for what will be one of the bigger shopping weeks of the year on line. I don't see any way around it though since I won't have access to my inventory after tonight until Sunday evening. I had 5 sales this weekend on-line not to mention the ones to family this weekend so I really do hope the Big Ass show is truly a big ass deal.

Here is what the website says about it:

We received hundreds of applications, and after careful deliberations, we are proud to present the area's most talented craftspeople and artists for this year's premier holiday indie art and craft show. Our 2008 show offers three days of shopping (December 5, 6 & 7) in St. Louis' most spectacular and well-known venue for art exhibitions and unique events. Our show focuses on presenting original art and hand-made crafts of the highest quality in a shopping environment designed to provide you with a pleasurable shopping experience.

Don't miss the Big Ass Indie Art and Craft Show on December 5, 6 and 7. Brought to you by Mad Art Gallery and the Craft Mafia.

Friday, December 5th 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. Music from D.J. Mahf and Complimentary Toothpicks
Saturday, December 6th 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 7th 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Great site and beautiful work! thanks for visiting my blog and entering for the give-away.

Linda Hammelman said...

I am soooo jealous! I hope to apply and get in next year. And hopefully we will stop in Sat nite. Have a great show!!!!

 

(c) Lenox Knits, 2009|Created by NSD